When cleaning Melamine we recommend you DON’T USE:
- Undiluted Janola
- Wire wool, scourer pads
- Aggressive solvent cleaningagents
For daily cleaning we recommend the following:
- A damp cloth with warm water with a small amount of detergent.
- A streak free glass cleaner with a soft cloth may also be used.
- Any liquid spillages must be wiped off immediately.
- Carefully wipe spillages off the inside back of doors / drawers and from joins in cabinets.
- For removing stubborn stains you can clean the surface (not the pvc edges,) with the following: Methalated spirits, Vinegar, Lemon juice, Handy Andy or diluted Janola (3 to 1) then wipe with a damp cloth, Hot soapy water then wipe dry